Microdermabrasion Treatment 30 mins includes consultation time and form fillout
Please arrive with No makeup on face. eyes lips are fine. this will take away from service time if makeup has to be removed by specialist.
Depending on the skin type the actual Microdermabrasion session can take up to 20-30 mins
(Who should not get a Microdermabrasion Treatment?
*People who have:
- Broken Capillaries
- Muture skin, delicate skin, thin skin
- open sores on face
- had a professional peel ( within 5 weeks -6 months depending on the strength of the peel and type)
- using any at home skincare with Rentinol, Glycolic, Salycilic, or any other harsh chemicals on the face within 3 weeks.
- Using any prescribed or topical skincare that make your skin hyper sensitive. Example: acne or anti aging skincare products.
- active rash or recurring rash undiagnoised.
- recent sun burn
- servere active rosaessa
- highly sensitive skin
- active keloids
- un-diagnoise legions
- pregnant depending on circumstances.
- Active acne
- Any recent surgery or procedure done on facial area (includes dental procedure) prolong treatment for at least 2-3 weeks.
- ANY recent injection such as collagen,Dysport, fillers, Botox etc within 3 weeks.
- Waxing within 2 weeks
- Skin resurfacing, laser treatments or any other skin care treatments within 6 weeks.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion Treatment
great for all skin types
(For optimal results 4-6 treatments in 2-3 week intervals is recommended to maintain results)
- Deep exfoliation
- This will also act as extraction technique. It will minimize blackheads large pores.
- help prevention of acne
- lighten acne scars
- lighten hyper-pigmentation
- minimize sunspots
- minimize age spots
- minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- revitalize the skin cell turn over rate
- increase collagen production and Elastin
- retain moisture
- reduce oily skin
Is there any down time?
- no down time.
- This treatment is non-invasive and most clients report it feels relaxing or comparable to a light facial massage sensation.
- This is a in and out treatment.
- Good sun block/ moisturizer is recommended after.
What is a Microdermabrasion Treatment?
- Microdermabrasion is non-invasive treatment.
- Here at Facial Entity Diamond tip wand is used ( smoother on the skin, more gentle )
- The sensation a client may experience is a vacuum suction, exfoliation from the diamond tip and a mild vibration feeling.
- Microdermabrasion is painless, and most clients report it is "relaxing."
- Great for all skin types including young adults(pre-teens, to help prevention of acne, blemishes, and keeping the skin healthy.)
What to expect Before, During and After your Treatment?
- First there will be a consultation with your specialist.
- There will be time to ask and answer any questions the client may have.
- The treatment will then begin.
- First the the cleansing of the clients face to remove any dirt,oil or makeup residue.
- The treatment will then begin with the Microdermabrasion treatment.
- The specialist will start with the appropriate level for the clients skin type and experience.
- The specialist will start at the forehead, then work up to all parts of the facial area.
- a certain technique will be performed to treat every circumference of the face.
- Once the Microdermabrasion treatment is complete, the specialist will then apply good moisturizer and product to ensure the maximum result.
- The client will be advise how to take care of post skin,& treatment plan.
How to take care of my skin after
- Good sunblock at least SPF of 30 or above is advised. Daily
- No Exfoliation of the skin for at least 1 week. This includes no exfoliation product or manual brushes.
- good moisturizer, daily. Always make sure it is not harsh for the skin and made for sensitive skin. (2 weeks)
- no facial waxing or any specialty skincare treatments for 1 week