(Who should not get a Microdermabrasion Treatment?
*People who have:
- Broken Capillaries
- Muture skin, delicate skin, thin skin
- open sores on face
- had a professional peel ( within 5 weeks -6 months depending on the strength of the peel and type)
- using any at home skincare with Rentinol, Glycolic, Salycilic, or any other harsh chemicals on the face within 3 weeks.
- Using any prescribed or topical skincare that make your skin hyper sensitive. Example: acne or anti aging skincare products.
- active rash or recurring rash undiagnoised.
- recent sun burn
- servere active rosaessa
- highly sensitive skin
- active keloids
- un-diagnoise legions
- pregnant depending on circumstances.
- Active acne
- Any recent surgery or procedure done on facial area (includes dental procedure) prolong treatment for at least 2-3 weeks.
- ANY recent injection such as collagen,Dysport, fillers, Botox etc within 3 weeks.
- Waxing within 2 weeks
- Skin resurfacing, laser treatments or any other skin care treatments within 6 weeks.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion Treatment
great for all skin types
(For optimal results 4-6 treatments in 2-3 week intervals is recommended to maintain results)
- Deep exfoliation
- This will also act as extraction technique. It will minimize blackheads large pores.
- help prevention of acne
- lighten acne scars
- lighten hyper-pigmentation
- minimize sunspots
- minimize age spots
- minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- revitalize the skin cell turn over rate
- increase collagen production and Elastin
- retain moisture
- reduce oily skin
Is there any down time?
- no down time.
- This treatment is non-invasive and most clients report it feels relaxing or comparable to a light facial massage sensation.
- This is a in and out treatment.
- Good sun block/ moisturizer is recommended after.
What is a Microdermabrasion Treatment?
- Microdermabrasion is non-invasive treatment.
- Here at Facial Entity Diamond tip wand is used ( smoother on the skin, more gentle )
- The sensation a client may experience is a vacuum suction, exfoliation from the diamond tip and a mild vibration feeling.
- Microdermabrasion is painless, and most clients report it is "relaxing."
- Great for all skin types including young adults(pre-teens, to help prevention of acne, blemishes, and keeping the skin healthy.)
What to expect Before, During and After your Treatment?
- First there will be a consultation with your specialist.
- There will be time to ask and answer any questions the client may have.
- The treatment will then begin.
- First the the cleansing of the clients face to remove any dirt,oil or makeup residue.
- The treatment will then begin with the Microdermabrasion treatment.
- The specialist will start with the appropriate level for the clients skin type and experience.
- The specialist will start at the forehead, then work up to all parts of the facial area.
- a certain technique will be performed to treat every circumference of the face.
- Once the Microdermabrasion treatment is complete, the specialist will then apply good moisturizer and product to ensure the maximum result.
- The client will be advise how to take care of post skin,& treatment plan.
How to take care of my skin after
- Good sunblock at least SPF of 30 or above is advised. Daily
- No Exfoliation of the skin for at least 1 week. This includes no exfoliation product or manual brushes.
- good moisturizer, daily. Always make sure it is not harsh for the skin and made for sensitive skin. (2 weeks)
- no facial waxing or any specialty skincare treatments for 1 week