Please read prior to appointment!
24 hr cancellation required
- ***Understand since it is ran by one person if she is ill or has a family emergency, Facial Entity will be closed, and resume. All schedule clients will be notified asap and there will be a notification for any future appointments scheduled.
- ***Please arrive on time. It is advised to arrive 5-10 mins early to fill out forms( new clients).
- Please give at least a 24hr notification for cancellation or reschedule. Any thing less there will be a reschedule fee of $35 for any future appointments.
- ****No show clients will not be tolerated, fee will not be waived. Do not be a "No show client" it is very costly for your specialist to waist a time slot that could of been replaced if there was a notification. No show clients will have to pay a reschedule fee of $35 for skin care or $50 for lash extension/beauty services, which is less than a full amount. Be aware that appointments need to be respected and kept, if not there needs to be a notification asap. Also last minute emergency, client needs to contact the specialist asap regardless within 2 hrs before appt time is required. If there is no contact before the appt time at all, there will be a reschedule fee applied. Thank you.
- Please no voicemail or email notification. Please fill out form or text. Thank you!
- No show clients with out notification will be logged. If the client has two no shows with out notification the client will be dropped and there will be no refunds. Facial Entity is building quality clientele, please respect other peoples time.
- Everyone has last minute emergency issues sometimes. It is not an excuse to miss an appt without notification to your specialist by text or online form. Forgetting an appt is not an emergency. Fee will apply.
- There is no reminder notification for clients. Clients are responsible to keep appointment date. Facial Entity is ran by solo person who conducts all service and appointments, during open hours. She may attempt to send text notification but it is not a guarantee reminder for the client. She is very busy. If your unsure of your appointment date, please contact specialist and she will let you know exact date in advance. If you are unable to remember appointments ask your specialist before leaving your appointment for a reminder notification.
- Please do not get lost. If your 15 minutes late your will be canceled completely. If your appointment gets canceled due to being too Late there is a reschedule fee of $35. Regardless of reasons being late. Please remember there are clients before and after you and their time slot needs to be respected and kept. Remember you are not the only client of the day, there are others scheduled as well.
You may text 520-314-7794 or fill out the cancellation/reschedule form. This way it is ensured that you message has gone through( If you did not get a confirm back it did not go through and there will be a fee implied! Please resend). *Please no email or voicemail notification*
- If due to unexpected emergency such as family or illness, please give at least a 2 hrs notification or there will be a reschedule fee of $35.
- Please do not keep rescheduling for the same appointment. After three reschedule or cancel for the same appointment there will be a $50 reschedule fee for the 4th appointment. Facial Entity is trying to build quality clientele base and keep the integrity of client and specialist relationship.
- Please arrive quietly. Please take phone calls or conversations outside and put cells phones on vibrate or silent.
- Please understand sometimes there is a wait time to start service, about 10 minutes. ( I try my best to stay on a strict schedule to start and end service for the next client) Please understand Facial Entity is operated and run by one person who takes care of everything including greeting, consultation, call backs/text backs request service etc. Please do not call for appointments it will not be answered since the specialist is with clients all day back to back. Text is best and it will be returned accordingly. Thank you.
- Please review the service type regarding your treatments Prior to appointment. If there is any questions or concerns please ask during consultation time or text prior to appointment
- Please understand policies are made to ensure quality control between client and for the specialist. I understand that sometimes being late, lost, or running behind, it happens to everyone.