Remember, When you decide to get Eyelash Extensions done, your Esthetician will have a thorough consultation regarding the style, length, fullness, and thickness desired. Depending on your natural lashes, some styles may not be recommended. If you have any sensitivities to the eyes or eye area or allergic to adhesive glue, the service will discontinue.
HOW LONG DOES THE SERVICE TAKE(FULL SET)?
*The service will take about and1 to 2hours for full set. This depends on the amount of natural lashes and which style client may choose.
HOW LONG DOES THE SERVICE TAKE ( EYELASH FILL)?
*The service will take about 45 minutes to an hour. This depends on how many eyelash extensions need to be removed and replace with new extensions.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
* They may last up to 2-3 weeks depending on how well you take care of them and your natural growth cycle of hair (eyelashes). Average is about 2-3 weeks. Some people it may only last 1-2 weeks or less. Eyelash extension is never guarantee, it depends on the individuals lashes, how well you take care of them, climate, and growth cycle. Always be a aware, eyelash extension is not permanent, it is temporary.
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO GET A REFILL?
* It is RECOMMENDED to "refill" your lashes every 2-3 weeks to maintain the extensions and the style. Depending on your growth cycle of lashes and which style you may choose, you may have to get a "Refill" every 2-3 weeks, sometimes even sooner. Remember if you are loosing them faster let your sylist know right away to get your fill, then you wont be charged for a full set retail price
CAN I STILL WEAR EYE MAKEUP?
* With Lash Extensions it is RECOMMENDED not to use mascara on the top lashes with the extensions, most likely it won't be NECESSARY to. Most clients who choose to get Lash Extensions is because they want to skip putting on mascara everyday. You may still wear eye shadow, eye liner, on the top lashes.
HOW DO I REMOVE MY MAKEUP?
* Do not use any cleanser or moisturizer around the eye that may contain oil. When removing makeup use a cotton swab, wipe(does not contain oil) or small wash cloth to gently wipe away makeup. Do Not wash your face with you hands on the eye area.
CAN I USE EYELASH CURLER?
*Not recommended to use eyelash curlers, most likely it should not be NECESSARY. Lash EXTENSIONS should already have a curl to them.
CAN I GET THEM WET?
You can get them wet after 48hrs. It is advised not to get them soaking wet, it will make them not last as long.
CAN I PERM OR TINT MY EYELASHES WITH MY EYELASH EXTENSIONS ON?
* No it is RECOMMENDED not to perm or tint lashes with extensions on, it will cause your extension to fall out sooner.
HOW DO I SLEEP?
with lash extensions it is advised not to sleep on them. Meaning if you sleep on your side or face, do not lean hands, arm or pillow onto the lash extensions. This will make the extensions crimp in odd directions or it will make them fall out sooner as well.