During the intitial first 48 hrs after service is complete
- Do not get your lash Extensions wet for the first 48 hrs
- Avoid steam from showers, saunas, and swimming pools
- Avoid Moisture around the eye area, when washing the face or showering etc.
- Avoid tanning beds for 48 hours after application.
- Avoid any specialty treatments such as , peels,waxing, or laser treatments around the eye area.
General Guidelines to extend the life of your extensions
- Avoid using oil base skincare, and makeup products around the eyes, including mascara and makeup remover.
- Avoid water proof mascara. If you can, it is better not to use any mascara at all.
- Avoid running water over the face. Moisture will beak down the bond of the glue.
- Avoid rubbing the eyes or lashes, especially when washing the face. It is recommended to clean around the eyes with a wash cloth, makeup remover wipes or cotton swab.
- Avoid using a eyelash curler. This can accidentally yank the lashes or disturb the longevity of the extensions.
- If you can, sleep on your back or try to avoid sleeping on or against your extensions.
- Groom your extensions with a clean disposable mascara wand. Best time to brush is after showing, as they will be softer and less likely to damage.
- Avoid pulling on your lashes, and do not attempt to remove them yourself. If you would like them removed please contact your specialist asap. 520-314-7794/ text
More additional info on "Common QUESTIONS page" PLease review as well!
If your experience any pain or irritation, contact your specialist asap to have them removed.