Used with a diamond tip, Microdermabrasion is a form of deep exfoliation that will remove dead skin cells,improve texture,reduce scaring, pigmentation,enlarged pores,age spots, fine lines,sun damage, flakiness of the skin and much more. Microdermabrasion will give you a faster result,painless, convenient treatment, and suitable for all skin types. Recommended treatment every two weeks.
(Does not include any upgrades)
- Microdermabrasion One time treatment $50+
- Series of 3 Microdermabrasion $150+
- One time Microdermabrasion on Face, Neck and Upper Chest area $100
- Microdermabrasion on Hands $65
- 3 Microdermabrasion on Face, Neck, and Upper Chest area $250
- Microdermabrasion on Full Back $150.....Half Back $ 75
Who should not get a Microdermabrasion?
(New clients a Consultation will be done prior to service)
- People who are having active acne or breakout
- Any open legions or rash
- Current sunburn
- sore on face or mouth
- using prescribed topical/orally ingesting medication to treat facial skin for anti-aging or acne related purposes
- have very sensitive skin
- have very thin or fragile skin.
What to expect during a Microdermabrasion Treatment
- Your skin will be cleansed first to remove any excess oil, dirt or makeup.
- Your skin care specialist will then perform the microdermabrasion all over the face.
- The treatment will be done all over the face in a certain pattern and technique to ensure all face surface is being treated, including smaller areas on the face.
- Once the skin is fully treated with microdermabrasion, the client will receive a mini treatment on treated area using appropriate skin care products to leave the skin feeling vibrant and rejuvenated.
- Now the service is complete.
**Microdermabrasion treatment is gentle enough to add to your skin care routine. It is recommended to have a microdermabrasion treatment every 2-3 weeks to maintain the skin.