Facial Entity is located at 4626 E FT Lowell Rd suite F in the Synergy Plaza inside AZ Massage Company
- Tips is not mandatory, but appreciated. Remember gratuity is not added on to the service amount, tip is based on full service amount not discounted amount.
- Please arrive on time to your treatment appointment.
- If your unsure of your appointment date please text 520-314-7794 and your specialist will get back to you asap. Please don't confirm at the last minute, if your specialist is with a client she/he is unable to answer or text, and it might be too late. 24 hrs is recommended.
- The client is solely responsible for the appointment to be kept. Your specialist is responsible to keep his/her appointment with the clients , please show the same gratitude.
- ***If you miss your appointment $35 reschedule fee will be applied, you are a " no show or no call within 24 hrs"
- ***Late clients who happens to show up still, but she/he is 15 mins late there will be a $35 reschedule fee!!
- Services will begin and end on time as courtesy to the next guest.
- If you are 15 mins late, to your appointment it will be canceled or reschedule.
- "No call""No show" Clients will be charge a fee $35 to reschedule another future appointment. If you cant make the appointment please let your specialist know asap that way there is not fee to reschedule. Same day cancellation is fine as long as it's at least 2hrs advance notification due to illness or emergency.
- Your specialist has no obligation to wait for a client if he/she is more than 15 mins late without any advanced notification. For Lash Extension service a certain time is required to complete to service. If you are more than 15 mins late it will be rescheduled no exception. Thank you.
- We understand that sometimes being late is not always avoidable.
- If you are going to be late please let us know in advance. More than 15 mins your appointment will automatically be canceled.
- ***Remember I have reserved a certain time for you.If you can not make it give advance notice, this way another client can have the chance to fill in the open spot. Also scheduled appointments are " Schedule by appointment only" which means if a client does not show you stood up your specialist. If you can not make it, a call/text is all is needed to notify.
- Please give a proper 24 hour notice if need to cancel or reschedule. Remember there are other potential clients on a waiting list.
- Remember if less than 24 hour notice is given or not at all, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the service price, and a reschedule fee of $35 non refundable. Late clients who still show up but is too late to do the service you will be charged a $35 reschedule fee.
- A credit card may be needed to reserve an appointment for our discretion for future appointments.
- Remember we are always growing and expanding our services to bring you the latest trends and services. We will make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note prices services are subjected to change at anytime.
- Please note some services may vary in a different price depending on special discounts or promotions advertised.
- Facial Entity accepts Cash, Debit Cards and Credit Cards, and Gift Certificates. Credit Card and Debit card transactions will be charge a $2.00 processing fee. Anything over $80 spent on credit is will be a 2% of the charge added to final bill. Personal checks will not be accepted at this time.
- Please remember gift certificates are non-redeemable or refundable if reported lost or stolen.
- If a service voucher or Gift Certificate is about to expire, if the wait time to schedule appointment if past your expiration date, there will be no refunds or exchanges available. If this is a Groupon Voucher you will need to contact them directly and they are responsible for refunds/credit and extensions on Groupon Vouchers. Once the service is used or expired Groupon is responsible if they are willing to refund, or give credit back. Any services purchased through Groupon is a " Groupon Customer" not Facial Entity. Facial Entity can only refund or credit back if its purchased directly from Facial Entity. **A client has good amount of time to schedule an appointment far before a service voucher is about to expire (120 days from purchase) schedule in advance!! Don't wait the month or week of the voucher expiration. Availability is limited and gets booked out fast.
- All service sales and gift certificates are final, once used, no refund will be given.
- Lash Extensions sales are final. No refunds or credit will be given., regardless how long the extensions may last a client since Facial Entity does not guarantee longevity of extensions. The client is paying for the service time and application of the extensions, to be adhered on ,not the longevity of the lash extensions. IF you have any questions feel free to call & text.
Special Condition Policy
- All Guest will be required to sign a consent form. All guests will complete a brief client questionnaire upon check in designed for clients well being. Consent form will consist of medical and personal questions to better suit your needs or if there is any contraindications with a certain service performed.
- Remember Facial Entity is looking out for your best interest. Please be honest in your client questionnaire. and let your Specialist know any information that could affect your service.
Age Requirement Policy
- All guests must be 18 years old or older to receive any treatment or services without approval or accompanied of an adult.
- If under the age of 18 you will need the consent signature of a parent or guardian to perform any treatments and guardian needs to be present during the service.
- Facial Entity believes that every client has the right to privacy and client confidentiality. All intake forms will remain confidential.