Super Peel Treatment
*Please arrive with no Face Makeup
(These prices does not include upgrades)
*Face Only $75 *Face, Neck and upper chest area $250+
*Full Back $ 200+ Half Back $100
Please remember for every New Client there will be a consultation PRIOR to service. Please arrive 10-12 mins early to first appt.**Remember if any thing below applies please notify your specialist Prior to appt day.**Please read all info below
What is a Super Peel Treatment?
This treatment is not a Facial, it is a targeted treatment that includes a Microdermabrasion with a chemical peel.
How is it performed?
The Microdermabrasion is used to prep the face, about 5-10 minutes depending on skin type. Then the peel will be used.
How Long does this take?
This treatment takes about 30 mins total.
What kind of peel is used?
The peel used is the Glycolic Peel. This peel is a superficial peel only effecting the outermost layer of the skin. Great peel for those who you are new to the peel experience. Since this is a Superficial Peel multiple treatments is needed to achieve realistic expectations, about 4-6+ treatments.
How many treatments will it take? What is this treatment good for?
More instant gratification after 2-3 treatment session; is smoother skin texture, brighter skin tone, smaller pores, exfoliated skin, youthful glow, minimize breakouts, retain moisture for dehydrated skin, anti-aging prevention, reduce oily skin,and maintaining the skin to become more healthy and youthful.
6+ treatments are needed for clients who are trying to reverse the signs of aging such as; age spots, sun spots, hyperpigmentation, light acne scarring, fine lines, improve elastin,collagen, and firmness. Results vary and there is no guarantee.
Who should not get this treatment?
*people with highly sensitive skin
*people who have allergy or sensitivity to citrus fruit or sugar cane
*sensitive to new skin care products and chemicals
*People who had chemotherapy within the last 1year
*People who are nursing , pregnant or trying to get pregnant
*People who have asthma
*compromised immune system or any other condition related to weaken immune system for ex: Lupis
*have any open wounds,cuts piercing or recent tattoos on face or body. (6 weeks)
*Undergoing fertility treatments
*currently having active acne breakouts or have active cystic acne
*Used Accutane with in last year
* Using Retin A within the last 2 months
*have had any radioactive treatments within last 1 year
*Facial cosmetic tattoo, piercing ,tattoo, within 6 weeks prior to appt.
* using any over the counter exfoliants(physical or chemical) with in 2 weeks prior to appt this includes anti-aging and anti-acne products.
* Had any facial injectables within 2 weeks. This includes Dysport, Botox, fillers etc.
* Using prescribed/ or ingesting medication for targeted skin treatments for specific need.
*Currently had surgery on face (includes dental), body or any removal of skin etc body within last 3 months
*have any open skin legions, active cold sores, active herpes, history or keloidal scarring
Who should wait to get the treatment
- Going on vacation. Do to being exposed to different elements and the sun it is advised to do a super peel 2 weeks before vacation or when you get back.
- Recent rash or anything that is not normal to clients skin.
- Recent sun burn. Wait at least 2 weeks for the skin to heal.
- using any anti-aging or anti -acne products or prescribed, post pone treatment at least 2 weeks
- using Rentin-A post pone for at least 6 weeks
- Using Rentinol post pone for 2 weeks.
- If there is any thing that a client is using, please let your specialist know prior to appt.
**Prep Before your Treatment Day**
- Stop using any anti-aging or anti-acne products. 2 weeks prior to appts date.
- do not exfoliate the face for 4 days prior to appts date
- do not use any rentinol products for 2 weeks prior appt date
- do not use Rentin-A 6 weeks prior to appt date.
- Avoid the sun for 1 week prior to appt date
- Male clients do not shave the face 4 days prior to appt date
- Any recent facial injectables 2 weeks prior to appt date
- any facial waxing 2 weeks prior to appt date.
After care instructions
(Feel free to ask your Esthetician any questions or concern you may have)
- Lots of Sunscreen! and keep the skin moisturized.
- Avoid the sun for 2 weeks. Due to skin sensitivities after the chemical exfoliations
- Avoid at home exfoliation products/mechanical exfoliation for 2 weeks after the treatment
- Where SPF 30 or above daily to protect to skin after the treatment. reapply every 1-3 hrs if out doors.
- Use only gentle skin care products for 2 weeks after treatment. Naturals oils are ok. For example; coconut, jojoba, almond, grapeseed, rose hip etc. Avoid apple cider viniger or witch hazel for toners for 2 weeks, or any other natural products that is very acidic.
- Avoid any anti-aging or anti-acne skin products for 2 weeks after treatment also any specialty services such as waxing, facials, facial injectables etc.
- avoid heat element for 2-4 days after treatments. For example; hot showers, hot bath, saunas, etc
- No extreme exercise for 2-4 days after treatment. No activities that will cause perspiration or increase heart rate. only light exercise.
- No swimming pools for 2 weeks after treatment
- Do Not pick at the skin. It is normal for your skin to purge(breakouts) or flake after treatment, do not put any products on them Besides gentle moisturizer and spf 30 or above.
- It is normal for the skin to be a little pink or red after treatment, be very gentle on the face for 2 weeks also avoid touching the face.
- Do not get any dental work after treatment due to touching the face. wait at least 1 week.
- No make up for 24 hrs after treatment.
- (Men) wait at least 4 days after treatment to shave. Do not use after shave products for at least 2 weeks.
- do not pluck/shave the facial hair for at least 4 days after treatment.
- Best result get a series of at least 3 or more for optimal effects. Ask your skin care specialist about current specials.
Is this Normal?
- It is normal for the skin to be slightly flush of pink or some what red. The depth of color can also depend on the clients skin type and sensitivities.
- It is normal for the skin to feel a little warn or have a slight sensation of tingle etc. This will subside with in couple hrs or less. Remember to rinse the face with cold water or cold wash cloth to cool and calm the skin.
- It is normal for the skin to feel or look like a slight sun burnt. Usually the cheeks, jaw line or mid section of the face can show more color, this varies by client.
- It is normal for a slight breakout of the skin called "purging" this is when the toxins and dirt is getting pushed out to the surface of the skin. Never pick or put medication on it. Leave it a lone it will extract naturally.
- If there is additional questions please contact the specialist and ask:)